2012-10-28

Just do it, like the Nike-people say

Hey hey it´s me again, wrigting in english. I did my jog and it was awfully painfull but that´s kind of what you get when you drink like 3 beers and a cider you know, the body is occupied with breaking down the alcohol instead of building up strenght, so. I was out to dinner with my mom last nigt so I didn´t drik all of that by myself, allright?

Though there´s an interesting phenomenon here in Sweden that you can´t drink by yourself at home, that´s considered pathetic and alcoholic and I think thats ridiculous but then again it´s so typical Swedish, to drink yourself into comatic state on new yeras eve or on midsummer eve, thats perfectly normal but to take two glasses of wine a tursday after work in front of your favourite tv-show thats considered wierd and strange, that´s funny to me.

Well, where was I? O the jogging, right. Afterwards I did my other workout so I did pull it through. I didn´t meet any handsome vampire in the forest though. Huh. Just my luck.

See ya later kidz!