2012-10-28

Blaha aout jogging in the woods and vampires and what nots

And now I´m taking this thirty three year old body out in the woods to do some jogging, wish me luck, I´m kind of tired, I hope I meet a gorgeous vampire man who falles madly in love with me and throwes tree-trunks around and yells about his imortality or something before he kisses me passionatly and says (sais? no that´s not right) that I am the soulmate he´s been waiting for for all of those hundreds of years.

hahaha yes. I am a grown women spellbound by Twilight, but I am recovering from it. I assure you. Assure, is that a word?

And then I´m going to dinner with my ex and our four-and-a-half year old sun, the absolute light of my entire life, this beautiful human being who makes everyting worth wilde.

Don´t be afraid to critizie my scentenses (scentenses? centensces?)