2012-10-28

I´m practicing my english so bear (beer? bare?) whith (whit? withtht, haha just kidding) all of my miss-spellings ok?

You know that old date whom (who?) I chatted with last night? He is the one that wanted me to go out on a boat trip with him and he is also the one who sent me a MMS picturing him in only his underwear? Well he still tryes to get to me like yesterday he asked me if I wanted to go clubbing with him. I didn´t want to and that was allright but here´s the kind of strange ting, at least it is strange to me; he just went out anyway by himself, and he often does he told me. I think thats wierd, who does that? I don´t mean going out by yourself and having a drink at the bar, that I have done myself also but I mean going out clubbing all by yourself. He probably gets one night stands very easy and I guess thats why he does it but you know... it´s far away from my horizon.

He also corrected me whe I misspelled a word, that would´ve really gotten to me in my old days, I would have been very defencive about it but now it just amuses me, I think it´s funny the way he acted like he was my swedish-teacher, I mean wow, he probably have this urge to kind of put me down because I am very intelligent and wrights a lot of kolumn-like texts on facebook and that probably intimidates him as well as it appeals to him but he is used to anxious single women who would kill to be his trofy girlfriend so I´m kinda outta his leauge. It´s so funny to me.