2013-10-10

Inre konversation, jag och hjärnan, 11:24, kontoret.

- Hey there greeneyes, watcha thinkin´ ´bout?

- Dunno, maybe going, you know... like blonde
- But why?
- I wanna see what it´s like, kind of.
- What, you think there is a difference?
- In how people approach me, yes, yes I do, sad but true, or how I should put it.
- I´m not sure I know what you mean?
- Well... I think that when you are blonde, people, guys, men, react differently than what they do when you are a dark brunette, and I would like to see what that´s like, I´m not sure I´m gonna like it though.
- Why do it then?
- Well... it´s not only that, I am also unafraid of changing myself in any shape or form and I like to try on different things, so.
- So what you are telling me is that you want to go blonde just to attract more men?
- No! That´s not it, I just wanna see if the myth is true. If blonds have more fun.
- But why? Do you wanna have more fun? In what way? And what do you think that "fun" refers to, that blondes have more of?
- Aaaah... I dunno... sex...? They get free dinners? Cars? Diamonds? Stuff like that?
- And that´s what you want? Sound kind of like a prostitute to me.
- COme oooon! Yu know what I mean!
- No. I really don´t.
- Well... Maybe I just want to see if the environment finds me more attractive as a blond... or something like that.
- So you think that no one is attracted to you? Have you looked in the mirror recently?
- That´s not what i meant, you are missreading everything I say! I meant that... well maybe I just want some more attention, I guess.
- Oh. Okey. Like when you where in Turkey and you put on that red dress that caused so much attention that you wanted to go home and change?
- No, not like that, that was embarrassing, I guess more like... aah... you know what? This conversation isn´t leading anywhere.
- I agree.
- Wow. You agree. Thats amazin´!
- Cut the irony, please.
- Sorry. I guess you called my bluff.
- Guess so.
- There´s no foolin´you is there?
- Nope.
- Damnit.